Monday, April 1, 2013

I will be....


I will wander in your memories, wander far and wide.
When dreams awake behind closed eyes,
I will ride them, high and high.

I will be the tear that you shed from your eyes,
I will be the jewel that you so much prize.
I will be the smile that you wear on your lips,
I will be the thought that you so much hide.

I will be the tide that refuses to ebb,
I will be the flame that flickers through the night,
I will be the hand that you seek in every step,
I will be the warmth that you cling on cold and sleepless nights.

I will be the print that you leave behind on glistening sands,
I will be the storm that rages deep inside.
I will be the rain that lashes over barren lands,
I will be the worry that you cast aside.

I will be the passion that comes over you,
I will be the slumber that you sleep tonight.
I will be the breath that comes out of you,
I will be the moon that watches you tonight.

I will be the song that stirs in you,
I will be the painful cry.
I will be the wind that blows in you,
I will be the rainbow on a bright and azure sky.



© 2013 Abhijit Pandit